The Dumpster Professionals of Skokie Can Help You Order A Dumpster Today!
Dumpster Man in Skokie provides inexpensive dumpster rentals, all while keeping the ordering process quick, simple, and easy!
Whether you are a homeowner in need of a dumpster to clean out your house or a subcontractor that needs a dumpster for your construction job, Dumpster Man is here to provide roll off dumpsters for any sized project.
Dumpster Man is locally-owned and operated. We have several decades of experience under our belt, and have evolved into Skokie’s fastest growing dumpster rental entity.
Call us today at 888-WASTE-90 (888-927-8390), fill out our online dumpster rental quote form, or email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com to reach one of our highly experienced dumpster representatives.
Why Dumpster Man?
- We proudly offer the lowest rates in town.
- In comparison to our competitors, we do not have surprise fees such as fuel surcharges, or administrative fees. What you’re told is what you pay.
- We boast having a highly experienced and knowledgeable team to give you the best assistance in ordering the dumpster for your project needs.
- No machines, just human beings.
Roll Off Dumpster Rentals
Dumpster Man carries all different sizes of dumpsters. Our dumpsters feature a hinged, rear gate to make disposing of larger objects more convenient. Our goal is to make it simple and not break your bank in the process of ordering a dumpster. We have the most competitive rates in Skokie. The thousands of dumpsters that we have delivered include deliveries to home cleanouts, remodeling projects, construction sites, and many more. At Dumpster Man, we understand that your time is important and valuable, we aim to make the Dumpster Rental process easy and convenient. Our expert waste management staff will make sure to listen to your needs and find the best time to get your dumpster delivered in a timely fashion. Get ahold of us by calling us at 888-WASTE-90 (888-927-8390), filling out an online dumpster rental quote, or sending us an email at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com
Roll Off Dumpster Sizes*
10 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- This is the smallest sized dumpster that can fit easily into almost any driveway or tight area.
- These are perfect for disposing of general household or office materials.
- Equipped with a hinged door.
20 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- Used for smaller construction jobs, roofing projects, or cleanouts.
- These can easily fit into a standard driveway.
- Equipped with a hinged door.
30 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- This sized dumpster is one of our most popular sized dumpsters.
- Useful for larger cleanout projects, construction and renovation jobs, and remodels.
- Equipped with a hinged door.
40 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- Our largest dumpster that we offer.
- These can be used for the largest of construction, cleanout, and remodeling jobs.
- Equipped with a hinged door.
*Be advised, these dimensions are an industry wide standard, though they do slightly vary depending on who the container manufacturer is.
Yard Waste and Heavy Material Dumpsters
Are you redoing the landscaping in front of the office? Or doing some new pavement in your parking lot or driveway? Unfortunately, some restrictions may come along with yard waste and heavy loads in your area but fear not! Dumpster Man can provide you with our expertise in choosing just the dumpster for your (with the lowest rates to match!) landscaping needs. We have dumpsters for any landscaping needs from yard debris, concrete, dirt, brick, and any other landscaping needs, as well as other heavy materials you may be looking to dispose of.
Give us a call at 888-WASTE-90 (888-927-8390), fill out an online quote, or email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com to schedule your Skokie dumpster rental.
Simple Ordering Process
- Contact us for your free quote today. Call us today at 888-WASTE-90 (888-927-8390) , fill out our online dumpster rental quote form, or simply send us an email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com to receive your free, no strings attached, dumpster rental quote. We will help you out step-by-step with the ordering process, so even if it’s your first-time ordering, it’ll be no sweat. We’ve got you covered!
- Simple pricing. Dumpster Man of Skokie doesn’t hide anything. The price you are quoted is the price you will pay! No surprises!
- Dumpster Drop-Off and Pick-Up. Your seasoned dumpster representative will go over available dates and coordinate the best times for your needs. If at the time of ordering, a final pick-up is not scheduled, you can call within your rental terms to have it picked up or extended. Give a buzz today to go over all scheduling choices!
Useful Tips from the Dumpster Man Crew
So, what size or type of dumpster is best for your needs? There are several different things that figure in to this common question. How much space is available, what type of material is being disposed of, and the urgency of the delivery are all major parts of making these choices.
To begin, make sure that you have the suitable space to place your dumpster. Do you see anything that is hanging low? Trees, power lines, awnings? To properly place our dumpsters, we require 30 feet of clearance, in the air, to roll down and fit properly in your desired placement area.
It is imperative to look at this comparatively as a semi going across your driveway. Please understand the risks that come with this include cracks or other damage beyond our control. Be sure the dumpster is suitably paved to take the weight of the truck as well as the dumpster weight. You can place wood down if you are worried about scratching.
We run into occasional situations where the dumpster is not always able to be placed in a driveway or parking lot and may have to sit in a public alley or road. This may involve getting a permit from the city of Skokie. If a permit is required, and the customer does not obtain this, violations may be enforced and tickets may be issued, so please check with local code enforcement. This is the responsibility of the customer. If you have any other inquiries on how permits work and are issued, please do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to help guide you to an answer!
Let’s talk about what’s going to go in the dumpster. Generally, large amounts of heavy materials, such as dirt, concrete, and sod, cannot go into larger containers due to the weight. This rule is due to many factors from legal road weight limits. This stems from concerns of our drivers being able to safely pick the dumpster up after it is filled. Please note, “yards” refer to cubic yards in the waste industry.
Speedy service is our goal here at Dumpster Man Skokie, but just like any one else, we have a busy schedule! Typically, we need one to two days for notice of delivery of your dumpster. However, there is no limit as to how far ahead you can call to schedule! The more notice we have, the better.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions at 888-WASTE-90 (888-927-8390), email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com, or fill out one of our online quote forms.
The Big Dumpsters
When it comes to our largest dumpster, the 40 cubic yard dumpster, they are huge and often ordered in error. These are designed more so with large industries in mind. These industries generally dispose of recycling waste, bulk packages, and cardboard, to name a few. We understand that it may be first instinct to order a large dumpster to save the stress of ordering a second one, but what happens when you fill a 40 cubic yard dumpster with nothing but concrete?
One thing that happens is the waste company is unable to move the dumpster due to the excessive weight. This results in what we call a “dry run charge”. In most cases, this means that you will need to order a second dumpster to offset the over weight of the first dumpster. To avoid additional fees (like ordering a second dumpster or paying a “dry run charge”) give us a call about your project and we will guide you in the right direction. A project you may think requires a 40 cubic yard dumpster, may really only require a 20 cubic yard dumpster. Some things to avoid are carpet in 40 cubic yard dumpsters due to the rate of absorption if it rains, causing the weight of the dumpster to be far in excess of the weight limit.
Filling Up Your Dumpster
As mentioned, all our dumpsters feature a gate that swings open to make loading large or heavy objects more convenient for you. We know that big projects aren’t always fun, so we aim to make things easier for you! Be advised, when loading the dumpster, not to go over the top of the dumpster. It is imperative the contents of the dumpster are level, if not somewhat below, the top of the dumpster. This is so we can properly tarp and transfer the dumpster for disposal at a landfill. The tarps prevent fallout from the dumpsters that could fly out while on the expressway, causing accidents. We recommend ordering two dumpsters (or the next size up) to prevent dry runs and/or having to order a second one.
What Can You Put in Your Dumpster?
As a rule of thumb, most trash is what we call MSW. MSW is municipal solid waste. This is mostly anything you would find in your home from old furniture, spare parts, or just regular household trash.
On the other hand, there is also a lot of C & D materials in the waste industry. This is known as construction and demolition. Projects that fall under this category are often roofing jobs, tear downs, and remodels, amongst many other things.
There are rules for what you cannot put into your dumpster, and unless previously discussed with a specialist, are forbidden:
- Fluids: Paint, anything flammable, bug killers
- Yard waste (this is acceptable, it just cannot be mixed with MSW or C & D materials). Should you be getting rid of tree stumps, we ask that these are cut into smaller pieces. This is to avoid unlevel dumpster transportation, that could result in a truck flipping. Please be advised, large stumps can require a dig out because they may become lodged in the dumpster. These are an additional fee that is the responsibility of the customer.
- Fridges and freezers must always have the doors taken off and the freon must be removed by a licensed HVAC professional who will often mark the appliance to indicate it is safe for disposal.
If you have any other questions about what you can dispose of, give one of us a call at Dumpster Man Skokie and we will answer your questions. Call us at 888-WASTE-90 (888-927-8390), shoot us an email at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com, or send us an online dumpster rental quote form right on our website!