Order from the Dumpster Professionals!
Dumpster makes the process of ordering a dumpster as stress-free and convenient as possible. Our dedicated team will assist you through the entire process of ordering your dumpster and address any concerns that you may have. We are one of Tempe’s most reliable roll-off providers.
Why Order from Dumpster Man?
- We offer the lowest dumpster rental prices in Tempe
- We do not make it a habit to add fuel charges, environmental or administrative fees, or any other surprise charges. Honesty and transparency is our policy.
- Our dumpster rental team is highly experienced and filled with useful information
- No lengthy, automated menu prompts when calling our offices.
Call us at 888-WASTE-90 (844-872-7484), fill out our online dumpster rental quote form, or email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com to set up your dumpster rental in Tempe today!
Roll Off Dumpster Rentals
Dumpster Man will assist you in ordering the right sized dumpster that will meet your needs. No job is too big or too small for us to handle. Our dumpsters all have a swinging gate on the back for easy access. Dumpster Man consistently delivers thousands of dumpsters for construction sites, residential and commercial cleanouts, emergency disasters, and more. Our experienced representatives will take time to listen to your needs and assist you in every step of the way. Contact us today by calling us at 888-WASTE-90 (844-872-7484), filling out our online dumpster rental quote form, or emailing us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com!
Roll Off Dumpster Sizes*
- 10 Cubic Yard Roll Dumpsters
- Dimensions: 11 ft (L) x 7 ft. (W) x 3.5 ft. (H)
- Perfect if there is limited space to place a dumpster
- Useful for cleaning out houses, small projects, and heavy materials
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- 22 ft (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 4.5 ft. (H)
- Perfect for small construction projects or larger cleanouts
- These typically fit into standard driveways
- 30 Yard Dumpsters
- Dimensions: 22 ft (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 6.5 ft. (H)
- One of our most highly rented sizes
- Useful for large projects
- 40 Yard Dumpsters
- Dimensions: 22 ft (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 8 ft. (H)
- The largest dumpster offered
- Useful for extremely large projects
10 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- This is the smallest sized dumpster that can fit easily into small spaces.
- These are perfect for disposing of household materials such as items in your garage.
20 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- Used for small construction jobs, roofing projects, or household cleanouts.
- These can easily fit into a standard driveway.
30 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- One of our most popular sized dumpsters.
- Useful for larger cleanout projects, construction and renovation jobs, and remodels.
40 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
- Our largest dumpster that we offer.
- These can be used for the largest of construction, cleanout, and remodeling jobs.
*A helpful tip to remember is that dumpster dimensions are standard in the waste industry, but they may vary by manufacturer.
Heavy Material and Yard Waste Dumpsters
Planning on giving your yard a new look? Adding a deck? Dumpster rentals for yard waste and heavy materials involve different rules than renting a dumpster for standard trash or construction materials.
Give us a call at 888-WASTE-90 (844-872-7484), fill out our online dumpster rental quote form, or email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com to inquire about yard waste and heavy material dumpster rentals in Tempe.
Simple Ordering Process
- Contact us. Call us today at 888-WASTE-90 (844-872-7484), fill out our online rental quote form, or email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com to receive your free, no obligation dumpster rental quote. Your representative will guide you through the entire process.
- Simple pricing. Dumpster Man in Tempe is transparent and appreciates simplicity. You will be quoted an affordable price that includes all charges and fees.
- Dumpster delivery and removal. Your representative will advise you of all delivery dates that are available and will schedule your roll off delivery accordingly. If a removal is not scheduled when you place your order, you can simply contact us when are finished using the dumpster to schedule a removal of the dumpster. Contact us today to discuss scheduling options.
Helpful Tips from Tempe Dumpster Man
What sized roll off dumpster rental is the best for your specific scenario? A lot of factors play into answering this question about open top containers. Job site space, waste material type, and delivery timing have a lot to do with making these decisions.
Before renting a dumpster completely look over our roll off dimensions to be sure you have space to accommodate a dumpster. The driver will need approximately thirty feet of overhead clearance. Remember, waste management companies will not be liable for driveway or surrounding area damage so be sure to carefully scope out your plan for dumpster placement. There is a foreseeable risk that it could cause damage to asphalt or pavement.
Every city has rules and regulations regarding dumpster placement. The city Tempe is no different. In some instances, a dumpster can only be placed on the sidewalk or in the street due to space restrictions. This involves obtaining a street permit from Tempe. Call us today and speak to our highly trained customer representatives. We will guide you on the proper steps to take.
How about what waste material you are putting in the roll off dumpster? Excess volumes of heavy materials usually cannot fill larger sized containers because of Tempe’s trucking weight limits, safety hazards, etc.
While fast dumpster delivery and removal is our specialty, we are the same as any other dumpster company. Providing us with as much notice for a delivery or removal is important for Dumpster Man to be able to meet and exceed all expectations.
Give us a call at 888-WASTE-90 (844-872-7484), fill out our online dumpster rental quote form, or email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com if you have any questions.
Larger Sized Dumpsters
Renting a 40 cubic yard container may seem like the best roll off dumpster choice, but these disposal units are massive and often incorrectly ordered. Yes, they often save having to order an additional dumpster by going “LARGE”, but they are sometimes inappropriately loaded with concrete and heavy materials.
Typically, a waste company charges a “false trip” or “dry run” fee in such instances. You may then have to rent a second dumpster to use to off-load the excess materials. Do it right the first time around to avoid any complications, delays, and fees. Stick to a 15 cubic yard dumpster or less when disposing of heavy materials. Materials such as drywall should also avoid being put in 40 cubic yard dumpsters, especially in rainy climates as they absorb water and become heavier.
Loading your Dumpster
Swinging doors are present on all our dumpsters so that materials can be wheeled in or items can be placed directly into the container. Materials loaded into the dumpster must all be level with the top rim of the container. Driver’s place a tarp over the top of the dumpster in compliance with Tempe laws. Also, materials are prevented from falling out using these tarps. Driver’s may shake the container to loosen or level materials that are over the top of the dumpster. If this does not solve the problem of an overloaded dumpster, the driver will be forced to leave the dumpster on site which will incur charges.
Acceptable Materials in Dumpsters
MSW (municipal solid waste) – This is general trash such as rags from wiping up a food-soiled kitchen or the junk you’re cleaning out of your home.
C&D (construction and demolition) – Remodeling projects, roofing and other building related projects often generate this debris.
The following list can be used as a guideline as what not to put into the dumpster.
- Liquid (such as paint, pesticides or other flammables)
- Compostable (leaves, sod, and branches or tree trunks) items are accepted but must be in its own dumpster. Tree trunks must be cut down to firewood sized logs.
- If disposing of refrigerators, freezers, or any other appliance containing Freon, the doors and Freon must be removed by a licensed heating/cooling professional.
Your Tempe Dumpster Man representative can provide you with advice if you are not sure whether the materials you are disposing of are allowed in the dumpster. Call us at 888-WASTE-90 (844-872-7484), fill out our online dumpster rental quote form, or email us at Info@CallDumpsterMan.com
Other Arizona Cities We Service
Lake Havasu City